Calculate Your GPA
You may calculate your Quarterly GPA by following these steps.
- Enter the number of hours for the course
- Enter the grade for the course. Only grades that are included in your
GPA should be included in the calculation.
- Click "Compute". The calculator will automatically calculate your
- After you have finished entering all grades, click the "compute" button
at the bottom of the calculator. Your grade point average is displayed
at the bottom of the calculator.
To calculate your Cumulative GPA, follow these steps.
- Enter the number of hours of class you have completed thus far in the
first row. Do not enter any value in the 'Letter Grade' column for
this row, and then enter your cumulative grade points (not your cumulative
GPA) in the Grade Points column. [To find your cumulative grade
points, multiply the number of class hours you've completed by your
cumulative GPA (be sure to enter all of the decimals)
- Fill in the remaining rows as per the directions on finding quarterly
NOTE: You must use a Java-script enabled browser to calculate
This GPA Calculator was created by Tom
O'Brien of the UC Berkeley Academic
Achievement Division and adapted for use at Marquette University by
This page was last updated on:
Sunday, January 15, 2006