Here is the lineup of promotions that will be featured at
tonight's game vs. DePaul:
- Tonight's game sponsor, Baker Tilly, will be distributing
foam fingers to the first 2,000 Fanatics in the student section.
- All fans in
attendance will receive this year's third set of trading cards, courtesy of
- Centercourt Pub & Grille, the official away-game
viewing destination of Marquette Basketball, will distribute coupons to all
fans after the game.
- Fans can win a Buzz Williams autographed basketball as
well as two premium tickets and a parking pass to the Seton Hall game. Visit
the Renewal by Andersen display located on the concourse outside of section 203
for a chance to win.
- One row of fans will each win a Snuggie courtesy Coors
- Two fans will be upgraded from the 400 level to the
Steinhafel's Sweet Seats by courtside.
- Tonight's season ticket holders of the game, brought to
you by Surg Restaurant Group, Coors Light and the Great Frame Up of Whitefish
Bay, are Bill and Diane Kalmer who have had tickets since 1966.
- Tonight's colors will be presented by the Marquette Air