Congratulations to the first graduates of the master in leadership studies, with a specialization in sports leadership offered through Marquette University's College of Professional Studies!
Enrollment in the 15-credit graduate certificate in sports leadership and the 36-credit master's degree in leadership studies with a sports leadership specialization continue to grow as students look for the best programs to develop their leadership skills to help launch or advance their sports career.
- Samantha Austin - director of student ticketing, University of Florida
- Blair Broadhurst, director of basketball operations, UC-Riverside
- Katie Kraemer, financial aid counselor, Marquette University
- Brittany Mack - partnership services associate, University of Arizona Sports Marketing - IMG College
- Katie Potts - event marketing intern, University of Notre Dame
- Dan Sweeney - intern, U.S. Olympic Committee