Charitable Item Procedure
The Marquette Athletics Department encourages and supports organizations, programs, and activities which strengthen the community.
Charitable Items Donation Guidelines
The Marquette Athletic Department will not support:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Organizations outside of Wisconsin and the U.S.
- Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
- Organizations who do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
*Please note that NCAA bylaws prohibit the athletic departments of all member institutions from providing charitable donations to high schools or organizations benefiting children of high school-age.
Although the Athletic Department attempts to satisfy every request, the high demand does not afford a guarantee that your request will be fulfilled. *Marquette does not include tickets with charitable requests. Marquette fan pack items are based on availability, unless other items are previously arranged.*
- Submit completed donation request form, which is located on this page.
- Submit, letter detailing your event on organization letterhead.
- Submit proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Charitable Requests
- Fax to (414) 288-5885, Attn: Charitable Requests
- Mail to: Charitable Requests, 770 N. 12th Street Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Once your organization's request has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Marquette Athletic Department.
***PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 4 WEEKS FOR EVERY REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED*** All approved charitable requests will be picked up at the Al McGuire Center.