Marquette's Valley Fields offer 13.5-acres of outdoor recreation and sports in the Menomonee River Valley, about 800 yards south of the Helfaer Tennis Stadium and Marquette Gym. Home to Golden Eagles soccer for over 15 seasons.
The $8 million complex includes a natural grass soccer stadium and a newly added Field Turf facility constructed just east of the soccer stadium. Giving the men's and women's soccer teams the benefit of practicing on campus adjacent to the playing surface. The installation of the FieldTurf surface was completed prior to the 2006 season. Most recently, the natural grass playing field was revamped with the addition of windscreens lining the entire north and east sides of the field.
Adjacent to Valley Fields is Shimek Track & Field Facility which features a lighting system, first aid and vending areas and a high-tech security system. A donor wall is located in the vestibule of the facility's main building -- the gatehouse.
From Madison (Heading Eastbound on I-94)
1. Exit 26th Street (309B)
2. Take right onto St. Paul
3. Take right on 25th St. (heading south)
4. Follow 25th St. to roundabout and head east on Canal St.
5. Fields on left
From Chicago/Green Bay (Heading Westbound I-94)
1. At the Marquette Interchange head westbound on I-94
2. Exit 25th & Clybourn (309B)
3. Take a left onto to 25th St (South)
4. Follow 25th Street to roundabout and head east on Canal St.
5. Fields on left
From Campus (16th Street Viaduct)
1. South on 16th Street to middle of viaduct
2. Left at stoplight to bottom of ramp
3. Two additional lefts onto Canal St
4. Fields will be on right
Main Facilities Page | Al McGuire Center | Marquette Gym
BMO Harris Bradley Center | Helfaer Tennis | Shimek Track & Field | Valley Fields Soccer