- On aerobic conditioning days, choose one of the following workouts.
- Choose a variety of workouts throughout the summer.
- Be sure to complete a proper warm-up and stretch before conditioning.
- Condition HARD!! Work at getting better each time you condition.
- During Phase I (weeks 1 & 2) you will do 20 minutes of aerobic conditioning 2 days/week.
- During Phase II (weeks 3-7) you will do 25 minutes of aerobic conditioning 2 days/week.
- During Phase III (weeks 8-11) you will do 30 minutes of aerobic conditioning 2 days/week.
- During Phase IV (weeks 12-14) you will do 35 minutes of aerobic conditioning 2 days/week.
- Record all workouts with pertinent information on the conditioning log.
1. Run 30-60 minutes. Each time run longer, or farther in the same amount of time.
Try to run on the following pace:
1 mile-6 minutes
2 miles-14 minutes
1. Bike 4 miles for every 10 minutes
8 miles in 20 minutes
12 miles in 30 minutes 16 miles in 40 minutes
2. Bike over 70 RPM (increase to 75RPM, 80RPM ....)
1. Complete 2500 strides for every 15 minutes on any program
- Each workout, increase ramp height, resistance, or strides.
- GO HARD!!
1. Complete 20-35 minutes on level 8-12.
Click Here For Conditioning Log
Download Free Acrobat Reader