Calendar Of Events |
Men's Basketball | Women's Basketball | Cross Country | Golf | Men's Soccer | Women's Soccer | Men's Tennis | Women's Tennis | Track | Volleyball
Download Sport Schedules To Microsoft Outlook
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the 2015-16 Golden Eagles schedule into their calendar! To download the file, just right click on the sport below and choose the "Save Target As" Option. Make sure to note the folder it is being stored in.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File-Open and then the Import option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject, START_DATE to Start Date, START_TIME to Start Time, LOCATION to Location
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish