15/20 Marquette vs USF
Jan. 28, 2007
* Marquette has won six games in a row, the longest BIG EAST win streak of the season by any team in the league and the longest since Villanova rattled off 10 wins near the end of last season. The six game conference win streak is MU's longest conference win streak since a stretch of nine in a row to open the 2002-03 season.
* Marquette had four players score in double figures for the fifth straight game. The quartet of James, McNeal, Ousmane Barro and Wesley Matthews have been responsible for four of those five games. When all four score in double figures, MU is 7-0 this season and 8-1 all-time.
* Marquette shot 38.3 percent, its lowest shooting outing in six games (37.5 vs Syracuse). It is the fourth time that Marquette has shot less than 40 percent for a game, but MU has won two of those, including this win over USF.
* USF's shooting percentage of 52.9 was the best by an MU opponent this season as were the 20 assists and 10 blocked shots.
* Marquette limited USF to three three-point field goals, tying a season low for three pointers allowed.
* Wesley Matthews hit all eight of his three-point attempts. He has hit 32-of-37 free throws over the last four games (86.5 percent) and 28-of-31 over the last three (90.3 percent).