12/13 Marquette vs Louisville
Feb. 17, 2007
* McNeal was the only MU player to score in double figures. It is the first time that has happened for MU this season.
* With 18 points and four assists, it is the 13th time this season that he has had at least 10 points and four assists in the same game.
* Marquette had an eight rebound advantage, its highest rebound advantage in three games. Marquette is 15-2 when out-rebounding its opponent this season.
* Marquette hit six of 13 three point field goals for 46.2 percent, its highest total in five games. Marquette lost for the first time this season (11-1) when shooting 40 percent or better from three-point range.
* Louisville center David Padgett tied a season low with only seven minutes due to foul trouble.
* Marquette is on a three-game losing streak for the first time since the 2004-05 season.
* Marquette is 1-6 this season when trailing at the half.
* Marquette is 17-4 all time and 0-2 in the Tom Crean era when playing as the no. 12 team in the Associated Press top 25 poll.