Feb. 27, 2018
PURCHASE TICKETS | Photo Gallery
The Marquette University men’s basketball team will cap a tremendous 30-year run at the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Saturday, March 3 at 1:30 p.m. in the program’s final game at the arena.
Courtesy of the team and the arena, the concessions stands will be featuring special $2 items as a thank you to our dedicated fans.
Help Marquette commemorate the final Marquette game at the BMO Harris Bradley Center by sharing favorite photos, memories or moments from the 30 years in the building through social media. Fans wishing to share content can do so using #Celebrate30 and tagging @BMOHBC, @MarquetteMBB, @muathletics or #mubb on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Final #mubb Game at BMO Harris Bradley Center
Saturday, March 3 - 1:30 p.m.
Free t-shirts for the first 5,000 fans
Below is a quick look at what the Bradley Center has meant to not only the team, but also the University and its fans. If you have something to add to our list, please use #Celebrate30 and let us know!!
Marquette’s Bradley Center Notes
- Marquette has won over 75 percent if its games (386-115) at home
- Marquette has played 501 games at the Bradley Center
- MU owns three undefeated seasons at home (1995-96, 2001-02, 2012-13)
- Over 6.5 million fans have watched Marquette in the Bradley Center
- MU has had a winning year at home every season since 1988-89
Marquette’s Top Bradley Center Moments
- Dec. 2, 1988 – First game in Bradley Center (First Bank Classic game)
- March 3, 1990 - Tony Smith caps his career by scoring 43 pts on Senior Day vs. Butler in a 90-70 win.
- Dec. 9, 1992- Jim McIlvaine sets school record with 13 blocked shots vs Northeastern Illinois
- March 1, 1992 - MU celebrates the 15th anniversary of the '77 title team and Al McGuire and the '77 team returns to Milwaukee during the 82-67 win over Penny Hardaway's Memphis State team.
- Dec 31, 1994 - MU beats #19 Wisconsin 80-65 as Tony Miller records the program's first triple double [recorded]
- Feb. 27, 1994- MU beats DePaul to win the first conference championship in school history
- March 4, 1995- Tony Miller sets a school record with 17 assists vs Memphis
- March 2, 1996- Marquette beats #7 Cincinnati to cap off the first undefeated season at the Bradley Center
- March 8, 2003 – Senior Day against Cincinnati as MU clinched the C-USA regular season title
- Jan. 3, 2006 – First BIG EAST game and win over No. 2 UConn (Novak’s 41 & 16)
- Jan. 20, 2006 – Novak’s buzzer beater against Notre Dame
- March 3, 2007 – College Game Day on March 3 against No. 12 Pittsburgh
- 2008-09: Started BIG EAST play 9-0, including five home wins (three over ranked teams).
- 2012-13: Golden Eagles went 16-0 at home and 9-0 in conference action on their way to their first BIG EAST regular season championship. This included three wins over ranked teams, including No. 22 Syracuse and No. 21 Notre Dame in the final two regular season home games.
- Jan. 24, 2017 – Win over No. 1 Villanova
Top-10 BMO Harris Bradley Center Crowds
||March 7, 2009
||March 2, 2013
||Feb. 25, 2009
||March 3, 2012
||March 1, 2008
||Dec. 11, 2010
||Feb. 27, 2016
||Jan. 31, 2009
||Jan. 26, 2008
||Feb. 18, 2017