2017-18 Marquette Basketball Season Tickets On Sale Now
July 17, 2017
MILWAUKEE – Marquette University men’s basketball season ticket packages, available for as little as $125 are now on sale and can be purchased by calling 414-288-GOMU or visiting GoMarquette.com/tickets.
Marquette’s 18-game home slate includes nine contests with programs that participated in the 2017 NCAA tournament. Non-conference matchups with a trio of programs (Mount St. Mary’s, Purdue and Vermont) that participated in last year’s NCAA tournament highlight the home slate in addition to a BIG EAST Conference schedule that annually brings some of the nation’s top-ranked programs to Milwaukee. The league schedule will be announced in September, but the home-and-home format insures appearances by teams including Villanova, Creighton, Butler and Xavier.
The 2017-18 campaign will mark the final season in the BMO Harris Bradley Center, which will be celebrating its 30th anniversary all season long.
Launched last year, the "We Are Marquette" Club is featured for all season ticket members. Fans are automatically a member of this loyalty and rewards program by purchasing season tickets. Perks include:
• Name of the season ticket account holder etched onto the Al McGuire Court at the BMO Harris Bradley Center (only for accounts purchased before Sept. 1)
• 20% discount at the Marquette Spirit Shop during the season
• Rewards and discounts from select Marquette Athletics corporate partners
• Exclusive private practice event at the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Oct. 20
• One complimentary ticket per season ticket purchased for any non-conference game (excludes Georgia – Saturday, Dec. 2)
• Season ticket holder gift for all account holders
• Opportunity to purchase single-game tickets to any Marquette Basketball home game before they go on-sale to the general public
For complete information on the “We Are Marquette” Club please click here.
Grand Opening of the Marquette Spirit Shop Online
It’s never too early to stock up on Marquette gear and to help prepare for 2017-18 the Marquette Spirit Shop will feature a “grand opening” of its new online store (http://spiritshop.marquette.edu) on Monday, July 17.
The store (located in the Alumni Memorial Union at 14th and Wisconsin) and website offer officially licensed MU products for fans, students and alumni. Brand names available include Jordan Brand, Nike, Champion and more. The on-campus location is open year-round and the online store can be accessed 24/7.
Receive free shipping on any orders placed July 17-23 (use promo code FREE17).
GOMARQUETTE.COM THE OFFICIAL HOME OF MARQUETTE ATHLETICS