Post Game Notes vs Seton Hall
Feb. 20, 2007
SOUTH ORANGE, N.J. -
* Marquette's 58 points marked the third time MU has been held to less than 60 points. Marquette is 0-3 in those contests.
* Marquette led at the half, 32-24. It is the first time all season the Golden Eagles have lost after wining the first frame. Marquette is 21-1 this season when leading at half time.
* Senior Christina Quaye added 15 points against Seton Hall marking the 14th consecutive game of double-figure scoring. Quaye has scored in double digits in 23 games overall this season and 90 times during her career.
* Sophomore Krystal Ellis led the Golden Eagles for the 14th time this season wtih 25 points. It is her 10 game of 20 or more points for the season, 14th of her career. It also is the 15th consecutive game of scoring in double figures, 24th game of season and 41st of her career.
* Marquette is 17-4 when Ellis and Quaye both score in double figures.
* Marquette out-rebounded Seton Hall, 43-39. It was the 21st time this season MU has dominated on the glass and third time this season Marquette has owned the rebound margin and lost.
* Marquette registered a game high 23 offensive rebounds.
* Svetlana Kovalenko led Marquette in rebounding for the second time this season with 10 boards. She is the fourth player this season to tally 10 or more rebounds.
* The Golden Eagles grabbed a season high nine first half steals and forced 14 Seton Hall turnovers. The 14 turnovers committed by the Pirates was the second highest first half total this season.