Aug. 23, 2016
MILWAUKEE - Marquette University is excited to announce its 2016 promotional schedule for both the men's and women's soccer programs, which kick off their home schedules this weekend at Valley Fields.
As a welcome back to students, free Marquette Soccer t-shirts will be handed out to the first 200 students in attendance to the men's soccer season and home opener against Kentucky on Friday, Aug. 26, and the women's soccer home opener against Michigan on Sunday, Aug. 28.
With 20 combined home contests, it's set to be an exciting 2016 season at Valley Fields. Don't miss out on your chance to purchase a season ticket package to every men's and women's home match for just $45.
Other notable promotions for Marquette women's soccer:
- Free Student Qdoba Bar Friday, Sept. 9 at 7 p.m. CT (vs. Milwaukee).
- #BEBOLDWEARGOLD Shirt Giveaway Thursday, Sept. 29 at 7 p.m. (vs. Seton Hall).
- Free Marquette pillowcases Friday, Oct. 28 at 7 p.m. (vs. DePaul) as part of celebrating Trick of Treat with the Golden Eagles.
Other notable Marquette men's soccer promotions:
- National Cheese Pizza Day with free pizza for students Monday, Sept. 5 at 7:05 p.m. (vs. Northwestern).
- Free Marquette Soccer vuvuzelas Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 7:05 p.m. (vs. Milwaukee) to kick off the 44th Annual Milwaukee Cup.
- Free Marquette camo hats Saturday, Sept. 24 at 7:05 p.m. (vs. Villanova).
- Shirt Swap Night (donate a non-MU college shirt, receive a free MU shirt) Wednesday, Oct. 5 at 7:05 p.m. (vs. Wisconsin).
- Brunch at the Valley/Homecoming Concert CIP Ticket Giveaway Saturday, Oct. 8 at 1:05 p.m. (vs. Georgetown).
- Free Marquette Soccer long sleeve shirts for all students in attendance Thursday, Nov. 3 at 7:05 p.m. (vs. DePaul).
A full schedule of soccer promotions can be found here