2015-16 Season Tickets
Season ticket deposits are currently being accepted for 2015-16 season tickets.
- Deposit is for NEW season ticket holders. (Existing season ticket holders will contacted directly from ticket office with renewal/reseating information)
- It will later be applied to their season ticket balance.
- By placing a deposit, they will be able to purchase season tickets before they go on-sale to the general public in July.
- They will be contacted by the ticket office in June regarding available seat locations.
Submit Deposits Online Here
If you have questions regarding 2015-16 season tickets, call the MU Ticket Office at 414-288-4668.
Click here if you would like to be contacted by a ticket representative.
Get the following benefits with a season ticket plan:
- The best seats available to every home games
- Lower per-game price then mini-plan or single game tickets
- The opportunity to improve your seats every year
- Better seating options than with a mini-plan or single game ticket
- Priority to purchase extra single-game tickets before the general public
- Priority to purchase Wisconsin tickets
- Priority to purchase tickets to the BIG EAST and NCAA Tournaments
- Manage your account online: print or email your tickets from home
- Post your tickets for sale on TicketExchange
- 200 level Preferred: $800 plus $3600 Blue & Gold Fund donation
- 200 level endzone: $570 plus $55 Blue & Gold Fund donation
- 400 level center court: $450 plus $110 Blue & Gold Fund donation
- 400 level side court: $450
- 400 level corners: $275
- 400 level endzone: $125
Click here for more information on Courtside, Baseline & Preferred seating
The Marquette Ticket Office is open weekdays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and is located in the Al McGuire Center, 770 N. 12th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233.
To contact the Ticket Office, call (414) 288-GOMU or email email@example.com